However you’ve landed here on Taste Life Twice, welcome.
This site covers a very wide range of topics, since it has grown along with me on my journey over the course of the last 5 years, so let me lay it out for ya:
I love food, and have experimented with a lot of different cookbooks, recipes, and random combinations. Here are some posts about what I’ve cooked:
- TLT Cooking School Opens
- Sustainable: Arctic Char in Lemon Cream Sauce
- Will Run For This Soup
And some places where I’ve dined:
- Scottish Food & I Don’t Mean McDonald’s
- Comfort Food with Friend at Hudson Lounge
- Bluff City & Home of The Blues
- Land of Pioneer Courage & Molecular Gastronomy
I love travel, and have been lucky enough to have many wonderful experiences around the world. Traveling among different cultures is a good way to learn about yourself, and here are some posts where I reflect on those lessons:
- Taormina, Rescued by a Resort Town
- When In Doubt Series: Part 1; Travel to Foreign Places
- Non-Food Criteria for Visiting a Place
I love writing! I am not only a blogger, but a novelist, and my first novel has just been published (August 16, 2013) on Amazon. SUPER AMAZEBALLS, right?
I don’t write much about writing (SO META), but I have blogged about productivity and living your real, true life, which is what Writing is to me. Here are some of those posts:
- When In Doubt Series: Part 3: Write A Novel
- When In Doubt Series: Part 4: Start a Local Inspirational Support Group
- The First Tea Klatsch
- A Message From Future Margaret
- The First Literary Tea Salon
I hope that helps sort you out, if you were feeling confused or overwhelmed with the jumble of things on offer here. Just remember:
Try it; you’ll like it!
Please, please PLEASE reach out for a chat if you have questions or are interested in anything on this site. Thanks for stopping by.
Image from The Thinking Blue